Monday, June 21, 2010

Health clearance eh? (and other stuff)

So after some confusion with what exactly I was supposed to do with the health clearance, I managed to make a doctor's appointment. If I had done this during the school year, this would've been a whole lot easier, but since it's summer and I'm not an enrolled student, I couldn't get the health check done at the health center on campus. D: The grief I put myself through.

So I had to go to the health center anyway to pick up an additional form I have to have filled out by the physician, and I have to have it arrive before this coming Monday. My appointment is on Thursday.... :D Thank god for 1-day shipping.

As for the visa process, my appointment got pushed back cause I couldn't get the day off for work. *sadness* So now I've got an appointment on the morning of July 6th, a Tuesday. It's cutting it really close to work on Wednesday :( but I will survive! *crosses fingers* The site says the average processing time is 10 days, but the EAP guide says it can take up to a month. Cutting it pretty close I'd say, especially when my plane ticket is set to leave on Friday, August 19th (AirTahiti???). I'm going there a week early so I can acclimate to the country. I know the flight will go by so quickly. My sleep cycle is in for a loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment